Project: TRI-FOLD Brochure
· Your character is defined by what you do, not what you say or believe.
· Every choice you make helps define the kind of person you are choosing to be.
· Good character requires doing the right thing, even when it is costly or risky.
· You don't have to take the worst behavior of others as a standard for yourself. You can choose to be better than that.
· What you do matters, and one person can make a big difference.
· The payoff for a good character is that it makes you a better person and it makes the world a better place.
Go to the following Website pick one of the topics and create a tri-fold brochure about that personal characteristic.
Hints for your brochure:
Define the subject: (Pick one: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness/Justice, Caring, Citizenship, Honesty, Courage, Diligence, and Integrity)
Include the self evaluation questions somewhere in your brochure.
Include a definition of your character trait.
The Brochure must include both text and graphics.
On the back cover include the following information: (Name, Block, Modern Technology, Powhatan High School)
Save your brochure to your disk
Print your brochure out front and back
Fold your brochure
Turn in your completed brochure to your instructor