HELPFUL HINTS FROM PAST CLASSES
1. Use your time wisely, and always give it your best effort.
2. Listen to ALL instructions
3. Read instructions carefully and throughly.
4. Always save your work!!!
5. Return your disks at the end of class.
6. Put your name, block, date on all work.
7. Electronically turned in assignments should be
written in Microsoft Word.
8. Use Microsoft Word to Spell Check you work. It will get any words that are mispelled. However you still need to proof read your work because some words have more than one spelling. (Ex. there, their, they're)
9. If you have questions about something ask. The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.